Eye Test Melbourne
Here at Insightful Eye Care, we are proud to offer comprehensive eye examinations for the whole family. Whether your child is about to start school or it has been a while since your last eye test, we are here to assist you. With practices in Richmond and Dingley, our team is ideally located to assist you with eye tests across Melbourne.
In a standard eye examination and assessment, the optometrists at Insightful Eye Care will:
- Learn about your individual visual needs
- Test your vision and determine your most suitable prescription
- Assist you with any specific visual requirements
- Recommend prescription eyewear as required
- Gain an understanding of your overall eye health using cutting edge technology and equipment
Other tests that may also be required include:
- Slit lamp examination assessing for cataracts and UV damage
- Diabetic Retinopathy, Macular Degeneration and Glaucoma screening, including intraocular pressure and corneal thickness tests
- Retinal imaging to capture the top layer of your retina (back of your eye)
- Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) scan that takes a 3D image to assess all the layers of retina
- Visual field assessments
- Topography mapping of the cornea (front surface of eye)
The optometrists at Insightful Eye Care can assist you in the early detection, management, and treatment of a range of conditions. This includes cataracts, conjunctivitis, age-related macular degeneration, hypertension, diabetic retinopathy, keratoconus, dry eye disease and various neurological conditions.
Our team can also co-manage a range of conditions alongside ophthalmologists, rheumatologists, dermatologists, and other medical specialists.
Whether you are looking for new prescription glasses or you have noticed changes in your vision, the team at Insightful Eye Care can assist you. To arrange an eye test for your family, make an appointment at our Richmond or Dingley practice today.